Teacher Certification Tests
The National Evaluation Series
The Praxis Series
The Ultimate Guide to the Praxis Exam
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educator Tests
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading: Measures a candidate’s ability to analyze and comprehend texts.
- Praxis Core Academic for Educators: Writing: Measures a candidate’s basic skills in math.
- Praxis Core Academic for Educators: Mathematics: Measures a candidate’s ability to articulate thoughts and communicate effectively through writing.
Praxis Subject Assessments
- Subject Assessments: Measures general and subject-specific teaching skills and knowledge.
- Principles of Learning Tests (PLT): Measures general knowledge of pedagogy and teaching methods at the levels of early childhood, kindergarten-sixth grade, fifth-ninth grade and seventh–12th grade.