The 2021 Guide to Online JD Programs
Sponsored Online J.D. Program
|University||Test Requirement||Study Length||Number of Credits|
|University of Dayton|
|LSAT or GRE Required||4 years||90|
Can You Become a Lawyer Online?
Why Obtain Your J.D. Online?
What Is an ABA-Approved Online J.D. Degree?
Is an Online Juris Doctor Right For You?
Online Hybrid J.D. Programs
Part Time Law School Options
Online Master of Legal Studies vs Online J.D.
Online J.D. Degree Admissions Requirements
Online J.D. Curriculum
- Torts doctrine
- Civil procedure
- Criminal law
- Constitutional law
- Intellectual property law
- Trial practice
- Family law
- Legal analysis and professional skills
Lawyer Job Outlook and Projected Growth
Explore All ABA-Accredited Online Law Schools
- Michelle Hamline School of Law (first hybrid online J.D. program approved by the ABA, in 2015)
- Southwestern Law School (approved by ABA in 2017)
- Syracuse University (approved by ABA in 2018)
- University of Dayton School of Law: 2U Sponsored Program (approved by ABA in 2018)
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (approved by ABA in 2019; and focuses on intellectual property technology, and information law)