Earn an MPH in 12 Months With GW’s Online Program
With the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from GW’s Milken Institute School of Public Health, you can earn your MPH in as few as 12 months. Make a meaningful difference in public health without having to relocate. No GRE required.
- Complete in as few as 12 months
- No GRE required
- Accredited by CEPH
Master of Public Health from Boston University School of Public Health
Fully online and offered by the , the Boston University Online MPH program offers a skills-based curriculum focused on health equity that prepares graduates to solve real-world public health problems. In just 24 months students will acquire the knowledge and skills to influence change and transform lives in their communities across the globe. No GRE/GMAT required to apply.
Earn a Master of Public Health Online From Baylor
Baylor University’s Master of Public Health online program can be completed in as few as 18 months. Serve communities in Texas and around the world. GRE scores are not required to apply.
- No GRE required
- Part-time and full-time options available
- Complete in as few as 18 months
UNC’s Online Master of Public Health Program
Earn your Master of Public Health (MPH) from UNC-Chapel Hill’s Gillings School of Global Public Health in as few as 16–20 months. The CEPH-accredited online learning experience offers four concentrations.
- Three accredited concentrations: MPH Leadership, MPH Nutrition, and Applied Epidemiology
- Part-time and full-time program options
- Curriculum includes applied field experience. Field placement services available.
Online MPH from Simmons University
The online Master of Public Health program from Simmons prepares students to become public health practitioners and address health inequity. The MPH can be completed in 15 months. No GRE required.
- No GRE scores required to apply
- No public health experience required to apply
- Complete in as few as 15 months