Explore Online MBA Programs with a Concentration in Marketing
The Online MBA From Syracuse University
Skip the GMAT and earn a world-class MBA online from Syracuse University’s AACSB-accredited Martin J. Whitman School of Management. The program features a rigorous curriculum with six career-focused specializations.
- As few as 24 months to complete
- No GMAT required to apply
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School – Online MBA
Kenan-Flagler Business School is STEM-designated and prepares professionals to lead in an evolving business landscape. GMAT waivers are available.
- Complete in as few as 18 months
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- 25+ electives available across five concentrations
Earn an MBA Online From UDayton in 12–15 Months
GMAT waivers are available for eligible applicants to the online MBA program from the AACSB-accredited University of Dayton School of Business Administration. Earn your degree in as few as 12-15 months.
- As few as 12–15 months to complete
- GMAT Optional
- Bachelor’s degree required
- AACSB accredited
The Online MBA from the University of California, Davis
The online MBA from UC Davis brings a culture of collaboration and Silicon Valley connections to students worldwide. Earn your MBA in as few as 24 months.
- The Graduate School of Management at UC Davis is AACSB accredited
- Students can complete the program in as few as 24 months
- Combine business with data in a STEM-designated online MBA
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School – Online MBA
In as few as 20 months, students can earn their MBA online from Pepperdine’s AACSB-accredited Graziadio Business School and become part of Graziadio’s engaged network of over 40,000 alumni dedicated to ethical business strategy. Scholarships available.
- GMAT not required to apply
- Complete in as few as 20 months