University of Miami’s online MBA. No GMAT is req.
University of Miami’s online MBA prepares students to transform global business. No GMAT required.
- Accredited by the AACSB
- The traditional MBA program can be completed in as few as 20 months
- The accelerated MBA track can be completed in as few as 16 months
- No GMAT required to apply
The Online MBA from Rice Business
MBA@Rice, the online MBA program from Rice Business, helps aspiring business leaders rethink their approach to finding innovative solutions to modern business challenges.
- Complete in 24 months
- Small school, big ideas
- Join a tight-knit community of bold, entrprenuerial thinkers
The Online MBA from the University of California, Davis
The online MBA from UC Davis brings a culture of collaboration and Silicon Valley connections to students worldwide. Earn your MBA in as few as 24 months.
- The Graduate School of Management at UC Davis is AACSB accredited
- Students can complete the program in as few as 24 months
- Combine business with data in a STEM-designated online MBA
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School – Online MBA
Kenan-Flagler Business School is STEM-designated and prepares professionals to lead in an evolving business landscape. GMAT waivers are available.
- Complete in as few as 18 months
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- 25+ electives available across five concentrations