Explore These Bachelor of Communications Scholarships
Average Bachelor’s in Communications Tuition
Grants for Communications Degree Students
- Lloyd Lacuesta Broadcast News Internship Grant: This $1,000 summer internship grant is awarded to an aspiring male Asian American television broadcaster.
- Sam Chu Lin Broadcast News Internship Grant: This $500 grant is awarded to an Asian American broadcast student studying television or radio. The grant is awarded to use toward summer internship expenses.
- Stanford Chen Internship Grant: This grant, up to $2,000, is available to Asian American college juniors and seniors who are studying journalism and have secured a summer internship.
- William Woo Print and Online News Internship Grant: This $2,000 internship grant is awarded to one Asian American and Pacific Islander student pursuing a journalism career in print and online news, and who has secured a summer internship.
Guide to Scholarships for Communications Majors
- The ESPN Scholarship: AWMF partners with ESPN to provide two $3,750 educational scholarships to Black female junior or senior students pursuing careers in sports media.
- Ford Emerging Voices Scholarship: This $5,000 scholarship is awarded to a student pursuing a career in the business side of television, journalism, advertising, digital media, radio, publishing or production. Applicants are asked to create a video or audio piece focused on the importance of women’s voices in media.
- Ford Empowering America Scholarship: This $5,000 scholarship is awarded to a media student who profiles or interviews a female leader in their community. Students pursuing a media career in areas such as radio, digital media, television or cable are encouraged to apply.
- Loreen Arbus Foundation & AWMF Scholarship: This scholarship is aimed at communications and media majors and focuses on the needs, contributions, stories and achievements of those with disabilities. Applicants for this $2,500 scholarship must submit an essay.
- NCTA & AWMF Scholarship: This scholarship awards $5,000 to a female communications or media student. To qualify, applicants must create an original work in the form of an essay, video, animation, digital short or multimedia concept.
- American Quarter Horse Foundation (AQHF) Scholarships
- BMI Founders Internship for Radio Broadcasting
- Charles L. Hebner Memorial Scholarship
- Ithaca College Park Scholar Program
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago Scholarships
- Lee Thornton Scholarship
- Media Alliance of Houston Scholarships
- National Cattlemen’s Foundation CME Beef Industry Scholarship
- National Dairy Promotion and Research Board Scholarships
- Ohio News Media Foundation University Journalism Scholarship
- Public Relations Professionals of Long Island (PRPLI) Scholarships
- Sharon D. Banks Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship
- WTS Portland Scholarships