Earn Your EdD Online From Baylor University
The Baylor EdD online prepares educators and development professionals to apply essential learning principles toward managing the dynamics of organizational change. Complete in three years.
- Innovative learning practices grounded by faith- based values
- An EdD delivered online from a renowned Texas-based institution
- The program can be completed in 36 months, or on a flexible extended schedule
Earn your Ed.D. in Leadership for Organizations Online from the University of Dayton
Master holders, earn your Ed.D. in Leadership for Organizations online from the University of Dayton in as few as 3 years. 3.0+ GPA required to apply.
- Live, online classes
- Complete in 36 months
- No GRE required
Earn an Ed.D. from Vanderbilt University's Peabody College
Pursue an Ed.D. online from top-ranked Vanderbilt University Peabody College. Master degree or 30 credit hours of graduate-level study required. Build advanced leadership skills in as few as 3 years.
- Become an influential leader in your organization
- Part-time or full-time schedules available
- Complete your Ed.D. in as little as three years
USC Rossier School of Education's online Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Change and Leadership
Earn an EdD from USC Rossier School of Education; 3.0+ GPA required to apply. Designed for leaders with 6-10 years of experience. Accelerated track available.
- Master’s not required
- Live online classes
- Immersive curriculum
- Drive innovation across industries
Earn your online EdD from Cabrini University
Become an organizational leader who advances diversity, equity, inclusivity, and social justice in and out of the classroom with an online EdD from Cabrini University. Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees required. No GRE required.
- Complete in as few as 36 months part time
- No GRE or GMAT scores required
- Master’s and bachelor’s degrees required