What is Behavioral Psychology?
Behavioral Psychology vs Behavior Analysis
What Does a Behavioral Psychologist Do?
Where Does a Behavioral Psychologist Work?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
How to Become a Behavioral Psychologist
- Earn a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- The The American Board of Professional Psychology grants board certification to licensed behavioral psychologists who pass a rigorous oral exam.
- Maintaining board certification also requires completing professional development or continuing education courses.
- Many employers require both licensure and certification.
Should I Pursue a Degree in Behavioral Psychology?
How Long Does It Take to Get a Masters in Behavioral Psychology?
Is an Online Master of Behavioral Psychology Right For Me?
Behavioral Psychology Jobs and Salary
- Licensed clinical psychologist
- Forensic psychologist
- Instructional psychologist
- University or college professor