MPCAC-Accredited Online MA at NYU. GRE Not Req.
Aspiring mental health counselors are prepared to pursue licensure with NYU Steinhardt’s MPCAC-accredited online counseling master’s. Students can earn their degree in as few as 21 mos. GRE not req.
- Prepare to become a mental health counselor
- Accredited by the MPCAC
- As few as 21 months to complete
- GRE not required
Earn Northwestern’s CACREP-Approved Degree
Earn a CACREP-accredited master’s in counseling online from top-9 ranked1 Northwestern University.
1U.S. News & World Report: 2022 Best National University Rankings
- CACREP Accredited
- Earn your MA in Counseling from Northwestern in as few as 18 months
- Accelerated full-time, traditional, or part-time tracks available
Earn Your MSW Online from Fordham University
Fordham’s skills-based, online MSW program integrates advanced relevant social work competencies, preparing students to serve individuals and communities while moving the profession forward. This program includes advanced standing and traditional MSW options.
- Traditional and advanced standing online MSW options are available.
- There are four areas of focus: Individuals and Families, Organizations and Community, Evaluation, and Policy Practice and Advocacy.
- Pursue the degree on a full-time or part-time track.
Earn a Master of Social Work Online From Baylor
Complete the Master of Social Work online program at Baylor University in as few as 12 months. Serve populations in Texas and around the world while ethically integrating faith and social work practice. No GRE required.
- Address injustice from a strengths-based perspective
- Ethically integrates faith and social work practice
- Serve as a trusted resource for clients, no matter their personal background
- Complete the MSW online program in as few as 12 months
Earn Your Master’s in Social Work Online at CWRU
In as few as a year and a half, you can prepare for social work leadership by earning your Master of Social Work online from Case Western Reserve University’s school of social work.
- No GRE requirement
- Complete in as few as one and a half years
Earn your Master of Social Work Online from USC
The MSW@USC is the online Master of Social Work from top-ranked USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work. USC offers virtual and in-person field education, and students focus on adults, youth or social change.
- Minimum completion time: 16 months
- Online classes taught by USC faculty
- Virtual field training to build skills and confidence