A Daily Ranking of Education BlogsTop Ten
eLearning Industry is supported by the largest online group of professionals involved in the eLearning industry at LinkedIn. eLearning Industry is designed to:
- help instructional designers and (or) eLearning professionals to find a project or a temporary basis job
- share the knowledge via post, tweets, ppp, etc,
- to build a safe online community of professionals involved in the eLearning industry
- The Instructional Design and eLearning professionals' Group is a thriving community of Managers, Director, CXO, and Business Owners.
The eLearning Industry contains eLearning, Instructional Design, and Training jobs, comprehensive articles on how to use the best eLearning tools, reviews of the latest eLearning industry research, and advice direct from the world’s eLearning experts.
Sep 18, 2017 The Importance Of Data Analytics In eLearning
Is this your blog? Get a badge to show off your ranking on the Teach100.
If you'd like a dynamic badge that automatically updates your rank every day, copy and paste this code into any part of your blog.
Want to have your blog considered for Teach 100?
Before submitting your blog, please make sure it meets our minimum requirements:
- The blog must be operating for the past 6 months and have at least 50 posts.
- At least half of the blog's content must pertain directly to education.